Editor: Anna Linde, Rad Komissar (old version of editing)
01 May, 2020
Part 1. Preface (renewed on May 01, 2020)
At the beginning of May, 2020, I created a new FB group ‘The Raw Carnivore Diet For Life Without Diseases’ https://www.facebook.com/groups/697559234344149/
Part 2. Common Negative Aspects Of Facebook Groups (renewed on May 01, 2020)
For several years now, I have been observing different Facebook groups related to different diets. Unfortunately, these groups have some common negative aspects:
- Most group members cannot heal their longterm health problems. They just go from one ‘miracle’ method of healing to another, from one ‘magic’ pill or supplement to another. Some members do this for many years but most of them are not seeing any positive longterm results. They simply experience relatively short term relief and it all repeats again and again. Due to using some radically progressive methods, pills or supplements they start to have new, often unexpected health problems.
- Many of the group members lie about their real condition or withhold some of the symptoms they may experience especially if the members are the group ‘experts’.
- In group discussions, the members often listen more to those who write the most convincingly or those who come off as the ‘experts’.
- Most members are actually really sick and need some help but unfortunately, many are not able to read carefully or properly understand the text, or they are simply addicted to their own food experiments.
- Many sick members still didn’t recover from their health challenges but already giving out ignorant advice to other sick members that can make them even sicker. Actually, it can be really dangerous and harmful but people don’t care and continue to compete about who is smarter or has more authority.
- If you read some especially long group threads, you may get an impression you are in the mental hospital where patients speak and listen mostly to themselves or their ‘experts’.
- Unfortunately, in general, people who eat plant, cooked, fermented or hormonal food, drink beverages and use supplements often think, write and behave crazy.
What can you expect from FB groups related to different diets? You can expect you may temporarily feel better if you start to use the methods or advice from other members and ‘experts’. Unfortunately, these methods or advice will not usually solve your health problems in the longterm and hide the real cause of all your maladies and afflictions which is ultimately in the consumption of improper foods.
Part 3. Avoiding Or Reducing Common Negative Aspects Of Facebook Groups (renewed on May 01, 2020)
I analyzed the common negative features inherent to other Facebook groups and eventually created my own quite specific group. In the group I avoid or substantially lower the negative aspects:
- I don’t use old-fashioned or modern ‘miracle’ cures, ‘magic’ pills or supplements. I help my members solve their health issues if they eat my diet and also through the use of my own rich experience with many kinds of diets and my knowledge and understanding based on a huge amount of diverse information related to nutrients and diets I have been reading about and analyzing for many years. Also, of course, I utilize my own acquired positive experience that allows me to be very healthy and more physically, emotionally and mentally stable.
- I don’t encourage my members to lie about their actual condition or hide some of their symptoms. Unfortunately, every lie or hidden symptom will create a wrong response and recommendation or advice from me.
- I don’t encourage my members to listen to those who are most convincing, demagogic or those who come off as ‘experts’ to other members. Please don’t blindly trust them.
Trust only yourself, the real positive results you are beginning to experience from my diet and the longterm positive changes you are seeing from the diet.
- I understand that most members of my group are sick. Also, I understand you need some help and I can provide it accordingly if you are able to concentrate and carefully read plus properly understand the text and you are not addicted to your own food experiments.
- I don’t encourage the sick members to suggest ignorant advice to other sick members that can make them even sicker. Please be patient and heal yourself first and after you may gradually begin to suggest something to others.
- I don’t encourage the members to write long threads just for meaningless empty chatting.
- I don’t encourage the sick members to propagandize the consumption of plant, cooked, fermented or hormonal foods, drink beverages and use supplements.
What can you expect from my FB group if you want to follow the diet? You can expect you gradually obtain a long term healing from many of your diseases and health problems. Feel free to ask personal questions related to the diet, your health problems and your present health condition. I’ll answer your questions and help you to achieve your highest potential when it comes to living without diseases existing in this lifetime.
Part 4. Why Did I Choose This Kind Of Diet In Particular? (renewed on May 01, 2020)
Let’s consider why I chose raw meat and fish, distilled water and cranberry juice as my base diet.
I analyzed different kinds of nutrient-dense foods to find those that are available year-round in every season and in every climate zone. Eventually, I found that these are meat and fish. They spread everywhere from north to south and humans or carnivore animals are genetically predisposed to them. The proof concerning this concept is in the considerably prompt healing that takes place when sick people or carnivores are forced to eat only raw meat and fish especially after relatively long time of eating cooked foods and/or plant foods.
Actually, any other food, including fruits, vegetables, eggs, milk, etc., cannot be available in every season and due to extremely dry, cold or hot weather conditions. We are not genetically predisposed to these foods. We are much healthier and more physically, emotionally and mentally stable if we avoid them entirely. See more information in parts 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 and 9 of Article 1.
Raw meat and fish are unmistakably our main, species-appropriate and genetically suitable for human consumption food which also is the only accessible source of food in every season and in every climate zone.
Another very important component of the diet is pure (distilled) water. I drink only distilled water because, despite our adaptation to naturally low water mineralization, most biochemical reactions in the cells and around them need pure water for their best functioning. Distilled water is always the best choice. See more information in part 8 of Article 2 and in part 8 of Article 4.
The last additional component of the diet is cranberry juice. You may use or not use the juice. That’s your choice. Actually, it is a good addition to the raw MFZC diet at least for some people. See more information in Article 10.
Eating the raw MFZC diet and drinking distilled water and cranberry juice can give you total satisfaction (after a period of some changes in your intestinal microflora) and have the most positive influence on your mental, emotional and physical health. The diet is quite enough for humans to thrive on, be super healthy and live without any disease whatsoever. And nothing else is necessary.
Genetically proper food is very conservative like our genes. In some Facebook groups, the ‘experts’ and sick members call the diet dogmatic. I accept this label and say YES to:
Dogmatic genetically proper food and no improper food.
Dogmatic pure distilled water without the addition of sugar, organic and non-organic acids, natural or artificial additives, sweeteners, preservatives, food colorings, alcohol, and so on.
And additionally I say YES to Dogmatic clean fresh air devoid of toxic fumes created by different manufactures, cars and some smoking people.
Part 5. Description And Rules Of My Group (renewed on May 01, 2020)
Different people have different possible genetic longevity and we cannot change this. Unfortunately many people die earlier than when they achieve the age of their genetic longevity. We definitely can change this sad situation.
In this connection the purposes of my group is to provide for people a possible way to live without any diseases during all their life, slow their aging and gradually make them smarter and think clearer than they did before in their life.
For the achievement of this great target I use my special diet consisting of only raw meat/fish, distilled water and fresh prepared cranberry juice as an additional option to the diet. The diet already proved it is working for different people including some members of FB groups.
And I absolutely do not use any other kinds of food (see them in the group rules) because they can completely disbalance and change your initially perfect natural body and brain functions and natural balance in general. We are what we eat!
This group was created by me having more than 35 years of personal experience in experimenting and analyzing diets and more than 50 years of studying different diets.
The group is based on my website. The website and its links have information that is necessary if you want to follow the healing diet. In the articles of the website you can find most of the answers to your possible questions about the diet.
What can you expect from my FB group if you want to follow the diet? You can expect you gradually obtain a long term healing from many of your diseases and health problems.
By the way (BTW) you can feel free to ask personal questions related to the diet, your health problems and your present health condition. I’ll answer your questions and help you to achieve your highest potential when it comes to living without diseases existing in this lifetime.
For questions, comments or posts in the group, you should first read articles 1-5, 7, 8, 9 & 10 of the website very carefully especially if you were a vegan or raw vegan. This will save everyone time!
1 Rule #1
No bashing of the raw meat, raw fish, pure (distilled) water and cranberry juice diet. For more on the subject visit: https://rawdiets.wordpress.com
2 Rule #2
No disrespect, personal attacks, bullying, and swearing at other members. Also, no advertising, spam or soliciting of any kind.
3 Rule #3
No propaganda of cooking, milk, eggs, organs, fermented foods, salt, spices, supplements, beverages, plants of any kind except for some medicinal and genetically appropriate kinds.
4 Rule #4
No propaganda of liver cleansing, long term fasting (except One Meal A Day (OMAD)), mushrooms, heated or raw honey, and other bee products, insects, seafood (except raw fish), iodine, coconut oil, baking soda, homeopathy, astrology, etc.
5 Rule #5
No propaganda of blood/urine drinking or applying to the skin, popular breathing techniques and exercises, bone broth or marrow, brain, skin, etc.